[Tango-A] NJ Tango Extravaganza Advertising Opportunities - Final Notice!

gltango gltango at verizon.net
Thu Jun 29 13:28:26 EDT 2006

Hola,

*_/We still have a few spaces left on our brochure for your business ad,
but they are filling up fast!! /_*

The Third NJ Tango Extravaganza will take place on March 2,3,4 2007, in
Basking Ridge N.J.   As part of the Extravaganza there is the
opportunity for you to advertise your business by becoming a sponsor of
this exceptional event.   Several advertising packages are available for
your business.

Following are the core marketing activities that are provided to ensure
maximum exposure for your business:

    * The full color Brochure which is distributed throughout the United
      States.
    * A world class website (www.tangoextravaganza.com) with advertising
      banners and links
    * The Gala Program which is given to every Gala attendee
    * The NJTE Web site is promoted on over a hundred websites.
    * Bi-Monthly emails to tango news groups reaching thousands of people
    * Local and major newspapers advertisements.

If you are interested in advertising please reply to this email or call
Jean at 201.585.8346 or Greg at 908-221-1033.  You will receive a prompt
reply with advertising options and rates.
_/
/_Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at NJTE-3.

Jean, Gregory, Carolina, Diego and Paloma