[Tango-A] NA-E:NYC All Night Milonga

Sarah La Rocca sarah_la_rocca at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 29 13:25:17 EDT 2006

It's famous, it's fabulous and it's next week...
  the NYC ALL NIGHT MILONGA
  Saturday July 8th

  I have arranged an amazing line up for entertainment for you this month:

  Special Guest DJ RAMU from Ann Arbor!
  Intermediate class by Oliver Kolker
  Performance by Dardo Galleto's New Generation Dance Company
  featuring a sneak peek at their upcoming show,
  a provocative mix of tango, ballet and modern dance.

  and new this month some really cool RAFFLE PRIZES!

  dancing 10pm to 4am (summer hours)
  class at 9pm
  performance at Midnight

  admission is $15 and includes the class and plenty of refreshments.
  BYOB is ok.

  With the largest professional sprung wood dance floor in NYC,
  tangueros of all sizes, shapes, stripes and spots are welcome.
  Fully air conditioned too.

  Stepping Out Studios
  37 West 26th Street @ 6th Ave
  NYC
  646-742-9400
  www.steppingoutstudios.com

  For more info about the NEW GENERATION DANCE COMPANY,
  please visit their web site
  www.newgenerationdc.com
  Performances in NYC July 27, 28 & 29.
  tickets on sale at the all night milonga

  See you next week!
  Sarah La Rocca