[Tango-A] NA-E: Celebrate Tango Week NYC, 23-30 July, 2006

infocelebratetango info at celebratetango.com
Thu Jun 29 00:32:08 EDT 2006

Celebrate Tango Week NYC,
Tango & Film Festival
26-30 July, 2006
The suspense is over...
...we do have one of the hottest line-ups ever!!

Starting with our Special Invited Guests:
Nelson Avila &
Gloria & Eduardo Arquimbau
Cast members of Tango Argentino...
the Broadway Show that changed NYC forever!!
and
Professor ROBERT FARRIS THOMPSON
author of the book...
Tango : The Art History of Love

And this year we have...
50 classes to choose from!!
Immerse yourself in a program of talent that have starred in Broadway shows
and Major cinema films...
DANIELA ARCURI & ARMANDO ORZUZA
CAROLINA ZOKALSKI & DIEGO DI FALCO
JUNIOR CERVILA
MARIELA FRANGANILLO...

SEE THEIR STUNNING PERFORMANCES IN THE MILONGAS
Plus...
A NEW ATTRACTION THIS YEAR!
FILMS OLD & NEW ­
DOCUMENTARIES AND TRAILERS TO ART INSTALLATION PIECES by talent far and
wide!!
Remember to...

Get your tickets now for only $30 to the Black & White Ball July 28th
and
Register for the FULL PACKAGE
Special early-bird price until July 1st Only $420!!
$100 off the full Value!!
It¹s a deal...
It¹s a steal...
So do it now...
On line with a credit card at

by mail with attached word.doc
in person at La Boca milonga Tuesdays, 136 W 31 St NYC
You can also go to:
http://celebratetango.com/images/festival/d_schedule.pdf
To see the incredible selection of classes and events:
Additional details at:
www.celebratetango.com/festival/main.html
Did we mention the free classes all over town starting July 23rd at Session
73? Only made possible by teachers and studios donating time and space! They
are on the schedule too!
http://celebratetango.com/images/festival/d_schedule.pdf

Book your Air and Hotel NOW!! The big apple is a popular Summer Vacation
destination!
The Clarion Hotel***, 429 Park Ave (29-30), 212 532 4860
10% DISCOUNT WITH CELEBRATE TANGO CODE
1 double bed $180+tax.
2 double beds $218+tax
includes continental breakfast.

Hotel 31, 120 E 31st St between Park Ave & Lexington.
212 685 3060
Dble bed shared bath $110 +tax Dble bed private bath$150 +tax
no breakfast
http://celebratetango.com/accommodations/main.html
For Air and Hotel packages contact:
Baneza Travel at:
banibini at hotmail.com
718 205 2203

Looking forward to...
Celebrating Tango!
Gayatri Martin
212 725 1078
Www.celebratetango.com

Ps if you do not receive a response within 1 week please re-send your
e-mail. It appears that perhaps due to the spam filters occasional e-mails
do not get through.