[Tango-A] Chicago: milonga Nuestro Tango will be danced as usual this Friday - June 30 - at The Latvian Community Center

PJ Grant windycitytango at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 28 22:07:51 EDT 2006

Nuestro Tango will be danced this Friday, June 30, at the Latvian Community Center (4146 N. Elston Ave.). The longest continuous milonga in Chicago, IL is also the most popular, with over 100 dancers meeting to enjoy Argentine tango on the last Friday of every month. The milonga begins at 9:00 p, with a cover of $12. There is a free fundamentals lesson at 8:00 p. Hosted by Valentina Cisar, Carmen Pinto and Phoebe J. Grant, Nuestro Tango provides a light buffet and non-alcoholic refreshments; byob.
Contact Phoebe at WindyCityTango at yahoo.com or 773.260.2595 for directions or with any questions.
Please note there will be an exception to our EVERY last Friday of the month when we co-host the opening milonga for the Chicago International Tango Festival on Friday, August 25 at the Knickerbocker Hotel. Specially priced tickets to this event will be available this Friday at Nuestro Tango. See www.ChicagoTangoFest.com for details on the CITF - August 24-27, 2006.