[Tango-A] SA: Casa de Deby

Deby Novitz dnovitz at lavidacondeby.com
Fri Jun 30 11:39:52 EDT 2006

Hi Everyone,

I have space in my place for September, October, and December.  If you
are thinking about coming to Buenos Aires, I invite you to stay with
me.  I am American and live permanently in Buenos Aires.  I have a
beautiful apartment in Palermo Viejo, one of the nicest barrios in
Buenos Aires.  You can walk to 4 milongas from my apartment.  The others
are just a short bus or taxi ride.  Palermo Viejo is kind of like the
SoHo in New York.  There are wonderful restaurants and shops to keep you
busy when your feet are too tired to dance.

I have excellent contacts for shoes, tango teachers, Spanish classes,
doctors, dentists.  I will introduce you to life here in Buenos Aires.
You will meet my friends and become a part of my life.  No tourist
stuff, you live like we do. With me, you have a friend in Buenos Aires.
It doesn't matter if this is your first time, it is always fun to hang
out with the people who live here.

My apartment has a spectacular view.  I have a high speed DSL
connection, TV, DVD, and stereo.  The apartment was completely
remodeled.  The bedrooms have brand new pillow top mattresses.  All the
sheets and towels are Egyptian cotton.  You get a cell phone to use
while you stay here.  (You need to buy the prepaid cards)All the rooms
have heating and air conditioning.  There is also a washer and dryer.  I
have a cleaning lady 3 times a week.

I have been dancing tango for 6 years.  I have lived in Buenos Aires
permanently for 1.5.  I came here 18 times before I decided to move here
permanently.  I am the past president of the Bay Area Argentine Tango
Association in California.  I speak Spanish and of course English.
Check out my website at www.lavidacondeby.com or better yet my blog at
http://tangospam.typepad.com/tangospam_la_vida_con_deb/   Please feel
free to email me if you would like more information or to make a
reservation.

Besos

Deby

BTW I am happy to give you references of people who have stayed here.