[Tango-A] NA-C: milonga Nuestro Tango celebrates end of 2006 with LIVE music on Friday, Dec. 29!

PJ Grant windycitytango at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 28 11:15:45 EST 2006

Yes, Virginia ... and all
Argentine tango dancers in the Chicagoland area, of course there will be a
milonga Nuestro Tango this Friday, December 29 - as there always is on the last
Friday of the month. Our end of the year celebration will begin at 9:00 p and
continue until at least 1:00 a.

In addition to special
Asian appetizers and delectable desserts, we will enjoy the LIVE music of
master bandoneonist Gerardo Perez joined by the amazing violinist Nel Flanders!
For this evening with live music, our entry fee will be $15 per person;
BYOB as always. Milonga Nuestro Tango is danced at The Latvian Community Center
( 4146 N. Elston Ave.
at Hamlin, Chicago ).

We will have a “free”
(with paid entry) fundamentals class taught by Valentina Cisar and Phoebe J. Grant beginning at 8:00 p, prior to the milonga we co-hostess with Carmen Pinto. We request you call 773.260.2595 to
reserve for this class, so we can attempt to balance lead/follow. Also, please
call with any questions or if you require directions or other information
regarding milonga Nuestro Tango or, for that matter, Argentine tango in Chicago .

And, after you’ve welcomed
in 2007 – continue to celebrate at Valerie Wright and Phoebe J. Grant’s 2nd
Annual Potluck First Milonga of the New Year – January 1, 2007 at Mariposa
(1843 W. Byron, Chicago) from 7:00 p – 1:00 a featuring a DJ playoff and other
unique events. Bring a dish to share; cover is $10.

    Phoebe J. (PJ) Grant
  WindyCityTango, Inc.
  (312) 342-4335 VM only / (773) 260-2595 direct contact
  WindyCityTango at yahoo.com
  TangoLadyChicago at tmail.com (ONLY for urgent messages)
  Promoter, Teacher, Performer, Sponsor
  of Argentine Tango