[Tango-A] NA-E: New Year's Celebration at Tango Fantasy Milonga -Dec.31, 2006 - Miami, FL

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Thu Dec 28 05:52:29 EST 2006

Hola Milongueros y Tangueras:

OUR APPLE HAS BEEN BUILT AND HUNG FOR THE MIDNIGHT COUNTDOWN !!

You are still on time to make your reservations and purchase your  tickets
for our New Year's grand celebration on Sunday, December  31st.  Starts at 8:30
pm till..........................

A scrumptious sit-down dinner will be served at 8:30 pm. There  will be a
fabulous professional show.  We will have our own apple  countdown at midnight as
we watch New York's on a huge TV screen  above our fireplace.
Our DJ Dr. Nelson Lopez will play his best  Tango selections.

Our Halloween extravaganza was awesome!, this one is going to be outrageous
too!!

Tickets are $50 ea. and $60 at the door.  Seating is  limited and there will
be no one admitted after we fill our  capacity.  Please do not come after
midnight thinking you will get in "just  to dance" or say hello to your friends
inside.  The Club's Management will  not allow that to happen.  Lydia Henson has
no control over that  decision.

Following is our New Year's Menu:

Hors D'oeuvres (by Chef Mike)
Shrimp cocktail
Argentinean Asado (Churrasco) and Argentinean Chorizos  (by  Foforito & Mike)
Chimichurri Sauce (by Foforito)
Chicken Parmesan (by Chef Mike)
Green Salad
Potato Salad
Mike's Special Rice
Bread
Dessert and traditional Panettone
Coffee or Tea
Tradition of 12 grapes (per person) at midnight
Bottle of wine per table (4 people)
Champagne Toast at midnight.

Place:  American/Czechoslovak Cultural Club - 13325 Arch Creek  Rd. (16 Ave.)
N. Miami, FL (1 1/2 blocks from Biscayne  Blvd. and off 135 St. by the
railroad tracks)

Don't' miss it!  You will be sorry.

Tango Forever,

Lydia
(305) 274-2705

P.S.  Yes, we will be having our regular Milonga on  Saturday, December 30.
Class by Diego and Diana starts at 9  pm till 10 pm.  Milonga will end
promptly at 2:00 am to allow us time  to get ready for Sunday's celebration.  Come
to greet all the out-of town  people and "snow birds" that have made
reservations for that  night.

At every Milonga you can purchase tickets for the theater production of
Miguel Angel Zotto's Tango X2 "Su Historia".  We have the best  selection of seats
for a few days longer.