[Tango-A] NA-E: Special Workshops with Claudio Fortes & Diana

vnatale@comcast.net vnatale at comcast.net
Wed Dec 27 21:28:43 EST 2006

Back by popular demand Claudio Fortes and Diana will be returning to
Collingswood, New Jersey

Dear Tango Friends,

We're having very exciting workshops On April 28th & 29th, 2007 at
Universal Dance Studio, 41 East Crescent Blvd in
Collingswood, NJ, with visiting Argentine tango
performers/instructors Claudio & Diana from Mar del Plata, Argentina.

Claudio is the founder of the New Tango School. He and Diana both
will be teaching their style tango. Both are excellent teachers, very
patient,
thorough and accessible, and you will enjoy learning their elegant style

which you can incorporate into your own.

Space will be limited so everyone will have room to practice, so
please try to pre-register.
This is a unique opportunity for everyone.

For out of town visitors we will have suggestions for hotels available
in the future.

We look forward to welcoming you to our community.

Warm Regards,

Vittoria & Guillermo
tangodancers at comcast.net
www.argentangodancers.com