[panda-users] Recording replays fine on one system, has infinite loop on another

Bridgey theGeek bridgeythegeek at gmail.com
Sun May 27 06:42:32 EDT 2018

Hi PANDAs,

I have a recording which when I replay on my local box (using the PANDA
Docker image) all works fine.

However, when I upload the same replay to my VPC in the cloud (Ubuntu
16.04.4, not Docker), PANDA complains that an infinite loop has been
detected.

I've confirmed that both files (*-rr-nondet.log and *-rr-snp) have been
copied correctly by checking their MD5s.

Why might one system cause an infinite loop and the other be happy?

Thank you!
Adam