[panda-users] Recording replays fine on one system, has infinite loop on another

Gabriele Viglianisi vigliag at gmail.com
Sun May 27 07:27:45 EDT 2018

I have updated PANDA on my machine to the last version earlier today and it
seems unable to replay old recordings (with the infinite loop error). I
think that's due to some recent changes.
Il giorno dom 27 mag 2018 alle ore 12:42 Bridgey theGeek <
bridgeythegeek at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Hi PANDAs,

> I have a recording which when I replay on my local box (using the PANDA
Docker image) all works fine.

> However, when I upload the same replay to my VPC in the cloud (Ubuntu
16.04.4, not Docker), PANDA complains that an infinite loop has been
detected.

> I've confirmed that both files (*-rr-nondet.log and *-rr-snp) have been
copied correctly by checking their MD5s.