[panda-users] Callback after instruction

Brendan Dolan-Gavitt brendandg at nyu.edu
Tue May 22 17:15:34 EDT 2018

There isn’t unfortunately – it would be great to add one though! If you’d
like to do that and submit a pull request we’d be happy to accept it. It
should be pretty straightforward based on the looking at where the current
translate and exec callbacks are.

On Tue, May 22, 2018 at 1:33 PM Giuseppe Laurenza <laurenza at diag.uniroma1.it>
wrote:

> Dear panda-users,
> I find on the website the list of the possible “moments” for registering
> callback, I see both PANDA_CB_INSN_TRANSLATE and
> PANDA_CB_INSN_EXEC that are the time before the instruction is
> translated/executed, but I need a callback for the moment at the end of
> them. Is there any callback that is now showed in the manual or an
> alternative way to call a function of the plugin at the end of the
> execution/translation of a function?
> Thanks in advance
> Best regards

Brendan Dolan-Gavitt
Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering
NYU Tandon School of Engineering