[OWW-SC] Fwd: [Oww-Feedback] Feedback Message (from Dr Alejo Corrales)

Ilya Sytchev ilyas at MIT.EDU
Fri Jan 18 20:07:32 EST 2008

Yes but allowing anonymous emailing is tricky because it's easy to open
the site to spam.  I think the first approach would do that for sure.
In the second method the users would have to manually create the form
which puts additional burden on them.