[OWW-SC] Fwd: [Oww-Feedback] Feedback Message (from Dr Alejo Corrales)

Austin Che austin at csail.mit.edu
Fri Jan 18 19:41:25 EST 2008

    I think we need a way for anyone to email someone on the wiki. For
    example, make this work for non-logged in users.
    http://openwetware.org/wiki/Special:Emailuser/Austin_J._Che

    Or allow the creation of the feedback forms that send to arbitrary
    email addresses from the wiki.

    Looking around the Berglund lab page, I couldn't find any other
    way of contacting them.

--
Austin Che           <austin at csail.mit.edu>          (617)253-5899