[OWW-SC] Fwd: [Oww-Feedback] Feedback Message (from Dr Alejo Corrales)

julius@younglucks.com julius at younglucks.com
Fri Jan 18 21:56:47 EST 2008

What about the content of emails being sent to the user talk page
instead of emailing them?  Either way, we may run into a spam issue.
We also might allow anyone to edit a user talk page for messaging as
an alternative.

In any case, I will email the 1st feedback user with instructions on
how to contact an individual user.

Cheers,

Julius