[OWW-SC] OWW User Feedback

julius@younglucks.com julius at younglucks.com
Wed Jan 16 14:14:31 EST 2008

Hey Bill,

What about this:

The text for the label to be used on the sidebar: Give Feedback

The text to be used in the Feedback page: Why not do a re-direct to
the special page to reduce the number of clicks.  Then somewhere on
the special page, make a link to the archive of all the feedback.

An icon to display next to it (see the "Community Portal, Materials,
or Protocols for examples): Maybe some sort of pencil icon?

Let me know when it is live and I will do an sc blog post about it.