[OWW-SC] OWW User Feedback

Julius B. Lucks julius at younglucks.com
Tue Jan 15 12:16:25 EST 2008

Hey Mike,

Good points. An email comment/suggestion box would already be a huge
step forward, and might be the simplest thing to start off with.  We
can always reply to individual emails, and we can gradually evolve
the system into an email-based discussion board/list in the future.

We can also start a wiki-based page, but given how unwieldily long
discussions are on the wiki, this might not be the best, especially
for a new user who is hesitant to edit the wiki.

Of course, in the presence of no user-feedback on which one is best,
we should do both!

Cheers,

Julius

Please Reply to My Permanent Address: julius at younglucks.com