[OWW-SC] OWW User Feedback

Bill F bill.altmail at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 13:33:49 EST 2008

I just downloaded and installed a comment tag that may be of use.

To try it add the following tag to any OWW page:

<comment />

See what you think.

This is a starting point. Ican change the code to either send an email
message to a specific address or to add the comment to another page besides
the one the tag is located upon.

Thanks.

B.