[OWW-SC] OpenWetWare User Manaagement System: User Page created for new users autmatically

Jason Kelly jasonk at MIT.EDU
Thu Oct 4 18:43:28 EDT 2007

That could be a way to help the OWW welcome-wagon (OWWWW) get off the
ground! :)

I've wanted an OWW welcome wagon for awhile, if the new users for the week
were listed somewhere then OWW folks could post a message on their talk page
saying hi to get them started.

thanks,
jason