[OWW-SC] OpenWetWare User Manaagement System: User Page created for new users autmatically

Austin Che austin at csail.mit.edu
Thu Oct 4 18:30:40 EDT 2007

> 1. I can add the function call to register the user page in the page change
> list. This is a 2 line code change. I'm not implementing it now.

    I don't know what this is referring to but I think instead of
    something showing up as a normal change, a special user creation
    log should be added. That way, we know when there are new
    users. Otherwise, there's now way for us to know when someone new
    is coming on to the site.

--
Austin Che           <austin at csail.mit.edu>          (617)253-5899