[OWW-SC] OpenWetWare User Manaagement System: User Page created for new users autmatically

Julius B. Lucks julius at younglucks.com
Thu Oct 4 09:25:27 EDT 2007

Great job Bill!

A while ago Vincent and I thought about a similar feature as part of
the outreach effort.  There was some discussion of including wiki
tutorial information in the default user page.  I think something
along the lines of the 'Welcome!' and 'Basic Wiki Instructions'
sections of

http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Steering_committee/
Outreach_chairs/mock_home_page

would be extremely useful for new users who are also new to wikis,
and we could easily integrate these sections into your current template.

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Julius

Please Reply to My Permanent Address: julius at younglucks.com