[OWW-SC] OpenWetWare User Manaagement System: User Page created for new users autmatically

Reshma Shetty rshetty at MIT.EDU
Thu Oct 4 09:10:20 EDT 2007

Just a quick note that I *believe* that thanks go out to Maureen
Hoatlin for suggesting this feature as a way to get new users more
comfortable with editing the site.

Thanks Maureen!  And Bill for implementing it!

-Reshma