[OWW-SC] usernames

Austin Che austin at csail.mit.edu
Thu May 3 15:00:34 EDT 2007

>     Logging in via email addresses will take some coding and we need
>     to ensure there aren't duplicate email addresses (which there
>     definitely are currently). So I think we should punt on this until
>     we hire a developer and can sort out that each person has a single
>     account.

    It's actually pretty trivial to do mapping from email to
    username. Even though nothing has changed about the UI, you should
    be able to now login using either your username or your email
    address which then just gets silently converted to the first
    username that matches that email address.

--
Austin Che           <austin at csail.mit.edu>          (617)253-5899