[OWW-SC] Fwd: Integrate Scopus cited by counts on your platform

John Cumbers johncumbers at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 12:05:45 EDT 2007

I guess that it is time for a larger discussion of the way we collaborate
with publishers on oww.  (at the next sc meeting?) It could probably not
hurt to see a demo of this working though, we could always link to scholar,
cite-base and theirs.  I can contact him we want this, ask to see a demo,
and table the decision until our next meeting?

John

On 6/26/07, Julius Lucks <lucks at fas.harvard.edu> wrote:

> Sounds like they want us to drive a lot of users their way.  I am not a
> big fan of Elsevier personally, and am not too keen on driving our users in
> their direction.  The idea is neat though.  Isn't Cite-Base somewhat of an
> open alternative?  Perhaps we could do something similar with them?
> Julius

> http://www.openwetware.org/wiki/User:Julius_B._Lucks

> On Jun 26, 2007, at 8:55 AM, Sri Kosuri wrote:
>
> Scopus (a project of Elsevier) has sent the following request.  What do
> people think generally?
>
> Publishing Chairs:  Care to follow this up?
>
> Sri

John Cumbers,  Graduate Student
Biology and Medicine
Brown University, Box G-W
Providence, Rhode Island, 02912, USA
Tel USA: +1 401 523 8190,  Fax: +1 401 863-2166
UK to USA: 0207 617 7824