[OWW-SC] Fwd: Integrate Scopus cited by counts on your platform

Julius Lucks lucks at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Jun 26 09:45:02 EDT 2007

Sounds like they want us to drive a lot of users their way.  I am not
a big fan of Elsevier personally, and am not too keen on driving our
users in their direction.  The idea is neat though.  Isn't Cite-Base
somewhat of an open alternative?  Perhaps we could do something
similar with them?

Julius

---
http://www.openwetware.org/wiki/User:Julius_B._Lucks