[OWW-SC] Fwd: Integrate Scopus cited by counts on your platform

Ilya Sytchev ilyas at MIT.EDU
Tue Jun 26 14:40:41 EDT 2007

Just a general thought: they are not open to public and require an
institutional subscription which is the opposite of open access.  From
their main page:

"Unfortunately you don't have institutional access to Scopus, the
largest abstract and citation database of research literature and
quality web sources with smart tools to track, analyze and visualize
research.
The Register link doesn't give you access to Scopus. If your institute
has subscribed to Scopus, this box allows you to set up a user profile
from within your institute's IP range."