[OWW-SC] SC meeting Friday at Noon in 68-151 (DATE CHANGE)

Jason Kelly jasonk at MIT.EDU
Fri Feb 9 18:21:06 EST 2007

Hi folks,

SC meeting will be FRIDAY, the 16th.

Apologies for the change, with the term starting getting rooms is a
little more challenging.  We can get a conference call enabled room
M/W/F at 12-1 for the spring term, so we're going to move to one of
those days.

I'm proposing the 1st Friday of the month Noon-1 as the new time.
Email me if that won't work for you (and tell me if M or W would be
better).

Reminder:  fill in proposed SC positions here before the meeting:
http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Steering_committee/What_positions_would_be_useful%3F

Add to the agenda here:
http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Steering_committee_next_meeting

Thanks!