[OWW-SC] Fwd: Transfer Private to Public?

John Cumbers johncumbers at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 12:06:19 EST 2007

I'd also imagine this happening, for example it would be great to publish
pages of you lab book during the time you did the experiments, or your notes
on the experiments for others to see.
cheers,
John

On 2/8/07, Austin Che <austin at csail.mit.edu> wrote:

> "Jason Kelly" <jasonk at MIT.EDU> croaked crazily:
>
> > I could imagine people wanting to bluk-move pages.  E.g. I publish a
> > paper and then want to move everything with the prefix "ProjectName:"
> > onto OWW in one shot - it could be a bunch of pages.  If I hadn't put
> > a prefix I assume that would be harder to do automatically?
>
>     I'm not sure how likely this scenario is. It seems amazing that
>     someone could figure out beforehand which pages will be part of a
>     paper to be made public. But ultimately they need to get a list of
>     pages they want moved. However, they want to do it is
>     fine. Prefixing page titles is fine if they want. If all the pages
>     linked to a certain page, and they use the 'what links here'
>     function, that'd work too.
>
> --
> Austin Che           <austin at csail.mit.edu>          (617)253-5899

John Cumbers,  Graduate Student in Computational Biology
Brown University, Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Box G-W
80 Waterman Street, Providence, Rhode Island, 02912, USA
Tel USA: +1 401 523 8190,  Fax: +1 401 863-2166
UK to USA: 0207 617 7824