[OWW-SC] Fwd: MIT Wiki Service Release Announcement

Mackenzie Cowell macowell at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 13:10:39 EST 2007

I was talking with Austin about this and perhaps step 0 is to find out
who / what committee surveyed the choices of wiki platforms for IS&T,
explain OWW's mission & needs, and find out why they chose Confluence
and what other platforms they were interested and which might be a
good fit for OWW.

So at IS&T who is the person to talk to?

mac