[OWW-SC] OWW Sticker idea from feedburner...

Bill F bill.altmail at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 17:04:32 EST 2007

*I know we're running out of stickers but this is a cute idea to get people
involved.
*

*
*

*This is from Feedburner.
*

*(http://blogs.feedburner.com/feedburner/archives/001415.html*
*If nobody applies, no work for anyone. Otherwise, it's a no-cost (OWW
time-only) way to deliver brand recognition content to the people most
likely to want it. *

*IMPORTANT UPDATE: We've moved! Please send your sticker requests to our new
Googlified mailing
address<http://blogs.feedburner.com/feedburner/archives/2007/07/flameemblazoned_swag_still_ava.php>
.*

Can't get enough of that FeedBurner flame? Feed your need with the first in
what we hope to be a long line of logo-emblazoned shmoogies: The Laptop
Sticker. It's round. It's colorful. It's precisely the size of something you
need to cover with it.

How to get one, you ask? The old skool snail mail way, of course. Send us a
self-addressed stamped envelope and the sticker is yours. It's that easy.
We're taking a page<http://blog.flickr.com/flickrblog/2005/06/fickr_schwag_sa.html>from
our friends at Flickr so you can expect an actual FeedBurner staffer
package up your flame-o-con. If you want to include a note or shout-out,
feel free. It may even get posted on the office fridge.

To claim your sticker, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
FeedBurner
Attn: I Want A Sticker
549 W. Randolph, 6th Floor
Chicago, IL USA 60661-2208