[OWW-SC] Fwd: MIT Wiki Service Release Announcement

Bill F bill.altmail at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 10:31:03 EST 2007

I think it's a good idea to consider. The one feature that Confluence seems
to lack is an automated mediawiki importer. I may have missed it but I
didn't see one.

Also, they  do have a Word importer. But it's implemented as a macro within
Word itself rather than as a gateway.

So let's say we found there was a way to import and we could use it. How
would we go about surfacing this to the board and bringing it up for
consideration? I'm talking of the requirements rather than the technical
issues. How can we state what a $4k investment in SW and a continuing $600
(15%) maintenance contract would provide?

B.