[OWW-SC] how to reference properly on OWW

John Cumbers johncumbers at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 08:44:10 EDT 2006

The reason I'd like to be compatible with wikipedia is because I point
people to the wikipedia help files if people have problems editing.  I got
an e-mail last week from somebody saying "I followed the instructions but it
doesn't work"  which made me send the mail which started this discussion.

I agree, only minor differences between the two though,

John