[OWW-SC] how to reference properly on OWW

John Cumbers johncumbers at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 20:42:58 EDT 2006

Hi all,
 I'm trying to reference properly, like they do on
wikipedia<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citing_sources/example_style>,
but I'm having trouble, is there something different about our distribution
that does not allow it?  If you can make my example work here:
http://openwetware.org/wiki/Cumbers:tests  or point me to somewhere on OWW
that I can copy the code, it would be much appreciated,
cheers,
John

--
John Cumbers,  Graduate Student in Computational Biology
Brown University, Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Box G-W