[OWW-SC] log-in cookie - can we set to never expire?

Austin Che austin at csail.mit.edu
Wed Sep 20 11:59:01 EDT 2006

> Hi Austin/Ilya/all,
>
> I am constantly logged out of oww when I change internet session or
> computer.  could we set it so that the cookie never expires perhaps?  Like I
> never have to log-in to amazon/flickr/gmail  (or every 2 weeks perhaps)
> In include/DefaultSettings.php
> $wgCookieExpiration = 2592000;
>
> this is in seconds, not quite sure how to set it to never, but I don't see
> why it couldn't be set to never?

    I also have this problem but I don't think this is an oww
    problem. 2592000 seconds is 30 days. I get logged out constantly
    when using one particular browser on windows but not when I use
    another browser on linux. I can't figure it out.

--
Austin Che           <austin at csail.mit.edu>          (617)253-5899