[OWW-SC] log-in cookie - can we set to never expire?

John Cumbers johncumbers at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 11:52:44 EDT 2006

Hi Austin/Ilya/all,

I am constantly logged out of oww when I change internet session or
computer.  could we set it so that the cookie never expires perhaps?  Like I
never have to log-in to amazon/flickr/gmail  (or every 2 weeks perhaps)
In include/DefaultSettings.php
$wgCookieExpiration = 2592000;

this is in seconds, not quite sure how to set it to never, but I don't see
why it couldn't be set to never?
cheers,

John

--
John Cumbers,  Graduate Student in Computational Biology
Brown University, Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Box G-W