[OWW-SC] OWW: On-line editable excel spreadsheets through iRows.com

John Cumbers johncumbers at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 13:01:33 EDT 2006

Hi all,
I've been experimenting with iRows on OWW (the next on the Google takeovers
list?)   You can embed a spreadsheet into your page and give others/all the
ability to edit it (by logging into irows)  I demonstrate with a time
planner worksheet here. <http://openwetware.org/wiki/Cumbers#Time%2520plan>
However, like GoogleVideo and OWW, it relies on html tags being allowed,
which Austin said was a possible security issue.   However, I could see this
being a great tool for collaborations.
cheers,
John

--
John Cumbers,  Graduate Student in Computational Biology
Brown University, Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Box G-W