[Oww-Feedback] Contact us. (from Lucy Griesbach)

OpenWetWare Feedback Form on OpenWetWare feedback at openwetware.org
Fri May 9 15:25:56 EDT 2008

I am writing on behalf of the League of Imaginary Scientists, a collaborating group of artists, scientists, and city planners, to see if we may paste the OpenWetWare logo on our project poster for “The Earth Biological Clock,” a public art and science project that will post and share its science on OpenWetWare.   Our creative team includes scientist Natalie Kuldell at MIT, in addition to a roster of talented artists and urban planning experts.

Our project includes a “creature” that has evolved to respond to climate change by changing color in response to environmental stimuli.  This public monument positions the science of sustainability in a creative context, while expanding the idea of community and environment from the local to the global.

Please let me know ASAP if we may insert your logo as one of the organizations we intend to utilize.

Thank you for your attention,
Lucy Griesbach  / the League of Imaginary Scientists
Tel. 323-868-2222