[Oww-Feedback] Contact us. (from Lucy Griesbach)

Bill F bill.altmail at gmail.com
Fri May 9 16:30:30 EDT 2008

Lucy,

By all means.

If you need more stickers, please let us know.

I like the name of your team. I'm a charter member of the "League of
Irreverent OWW Admins", myself. Our stickers were banned after the 'shaving
cream in the disk drive' incident a few months back.

Good luck on your work. If you can, please send a photo of your poster and
we'll either put a link or a copy of it in OWW.

Thanks and keep it Open!

Bill Flanagan
OpenWetWare.org