[Oww-Feedback] [OWW-SC] Changes to Feedback based upon "preliminary feedback"

Bill F bill.altmail at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 14:40:09 EST 2008

I have to run but I now can include the current page name of the page that
is displayed before feedback is called.

Later, I'll add a redirect at the end of the send so that the user goes back
to the calling page.

To try it out, replace the current feedbck sidebar entry with the following
link in your sidebar page (User:[Username]/sidebar):

** Special:Contact/title={{PAGENAME}}|Feedback

Please don't add this to the MediaWiki:sidebar page until I have a chance to
finish off the second part later this evening.

Bill