[Oww-Feedback] l:Contact (from Alex Rowland)

OpenWetWare Feedback Form on OpenWetWare feedback at openwetware.org
Sun Jan 20 21:28:37 EST 2008

Hello!  My name is Alex Rowland and I'm working on a wiki at http://www.southeastlawwiki.com.  I stopped by here because I like the design a lot and so I was looking at the CSS you use.  Anyway, I'm writing because I wanted to copy some of the material from your help pages on getting started and editing and all that good stuff.  I use a public domain licensing structure which isn't compatible with yours, since mine doesn't require attribution, so I was curious if you would consider releasing the copyright protections from the wiki editing tutorial you've written so that I could use it on my site.  I was trying to keep the scary copyright change blurbs to a minimum.  Anyway, let me know what you think.

Best,
Alex Rowland