[Oww-Feedback] New Notebook (from Federico Castro )

Julius B. Lucks julius at younglucks.com
Sun Jan 20 12:40:35 EST 2008

Hi Federico,

Thanks for your comments!  They have been forwarded to the people in
charge of the OWW lab notebook system.  If you want to become more
involved in the lab notebook discussion, I suggest you sit in on the
next steering committee meeting (http://openwetware.org/wiki/
OpenWetWare:Steering_committee), and check out more details of the
lab notebook system (http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Software/
Projects/Lab_Notebooks/Overview).

Cheers,

Julius