[Oww-Feedback] Contact us. (from gaelle talhouarne)

Bill F bill.altmail at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 19:06:18 EDT 2008

They don't in Wikipedia either:

I therefore suspect this is by policy and, thereby, design.

Check out this (relatively) random page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._K._Rowling

Cite is there.

Click on the image in the article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Jk-rowling-crop.JPG

No cite.

I'll look into it if it's critical but I don't think any pages in the image
space are, by default, 'citable'. One reason may be that Wikipedia warns
that images are often covered with other ownership issues. If you cite it,
you do it at your own peril.