[Oww-Feedback] Contact us. (from gaelle talhouarne)

julius.lucks julius.lucks at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 01:15:40 EDT 2008

Hi Gaelle,

Thanks for your question.  You are free to re-use any content on
OpenWetWare so long as you 1.) cite it, and 2.) release your content
under the same creative commons license as OWW's (see http://openwetware.org/wiki/Copyright)
.  To site the image, a simple link to the original image on OWW would
suffice.

Alternatively, you could make your Streptomyces page on OWW by
becoming a member (see http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:How_to_join)
, and creating a page!  We would love to have you be a part of the OWW
community, and expand the discussion around our organism.

Please don't hesitate to contact us for further questions.

Cheers,

Julius

http://www.openwetware.org/wiki/User:Julius_B._Lucks