[Oww-Feedback] Contact us. (from gaelle talhouarne)

Ilya Sytchev ilyas at MIT.EDU
Fri Apr 11 17:17:13 EDT 2008

Here's an interesting problem: pages in the Image namespace don't have a
"Cite this artile" link in the toolbox.

For example, see:
http://openwetware.org/wiki/Image:Streptomyces_Life_Cycle_%28small%29.gif
vs