[Oww-Feedback] Contact us. (from Kevin Ahern)

OpenWetWare Feedback Form on OpenWetWare feedback at openwetware.org
Sun Apr 6 17:12:54 EDT 2008

Hi :

My name is Kevin Ahern and I'm the WebWatch columnist for BioTechniques.  WebWatch is a monthly feature in the journal where I review a number of Web sites of interest to our readers.  I'm writing to let you know that I'd like to write up your OpenWetWare site in an upcoming edition.  As part of our coverage, we like to reproduce a graphic or two from the Web sites we cover to help dress up the article.  Could I obtain permission to use graphics from your Web site to accompany the article?  Also, if you could provide me with a high-resolution image from the site, I would be most appreciative. Thanks in advance for considering this.

Kevin