[Oww-Feedback] Contact us. (from Kevin Ahern)

julius.lucks julius.lucks at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 17:19:20 EDT 2008

Hi Kevin,

Many thanks for your interest in OpenWetWare.  All of the content on
OWW is 'free and open' as long as you cite the content, and you put a
creative commons license on the part of the content that you use.  See http://openwetware.org/wiki/Copyright
  for full details.

What kind of image would you like to use?

Also, keep us posted with any other questions you might have about
OWW, and definitely let us know when your article is out - we are very
interested!

Thanks,

Julius

http://www.openwetware.org/wiki/User:Julius_B._Lucks