[mitreid-connect] make simple-web-app work with google accounts

dejw dejw at man.poznan.pl
Sun Jan 18 15:27:57 EST 2015

Hello,

I tried to reconfigure simple-web-app to make it work with Google
Accounts. I tried to apply this manual:

https://github.com/mitreid-connect/OpenID-Connect-Java-Spring-Server/wiki/Sample-Static-Configuration-for-using-Google-Authentication

Unfortunately it didn't work for me and I got such error:

java.lang.NullPointerException
org.mitre.openid.connect.client.service.impl.StaticClientConfigurationService.getClientConfiguration(StaticClientConfigurationService.java:65)
org.mitre.openid.connect.client.OIDCAuthenticationFilter.handleAuthorizationCodeResponse(OIDCAuthenticationFilter.java:294)
org.mitre.openid.connect.client.OIDCAuthenticationFilter.attemptAuthentication(OIDCAuthenticationFilter.java:170)
org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AbstractAuthenticationProcessingFilter.doFilter(AbstractAuthenticationProcessingFilter.java:211)
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)

It might be my error so I'd like to ask if it is possible to get some
example servlet-context.xml file which worked for anybody?

Best regards,
Dawid Szejnfeld