[mitreid-connect] make simple-web-app work with google accounts

dejw dejw at man.poznan.pl
Mon Jan 19 15:45:43 EST 2015

OK I am one step further - it turned out that after upgrading jars i
simple-web-app to have support for enableNonce parameter some of it was
missing. Another this was that client secret also must be set. Now I do
not have the error as previously.
For some reason I can't get Google Login form and I get logged in
somehow without it but it isn't possible to get user info (what is
indeed logical consequence). I have to check why I can't get login form
displayed (this step is missing for me now).
Have some of you tested it and got the form displayed properly?

Best regards,
Dawid