[Mitai-announce] Amnesty meeting: today at 6pm

Kayvan kayvan at MIT.EDU
Thu Apr 19 09:34:06 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Tonight we're having an MIT Amnesty International meeting today (Thurs)
at 6pm in 66-148, plus the Executive Director of the Responsible
Endowments Coalition joining us for our meeting!

On the agenda:

-highlights from our meeting with Rep. Capuano regarding Darfur
-exciting news about our funding status!
-upcoming Darfur events including 'Sand & Sorrow' movie screening-4/26
-upcoming events focusing on the Bhopal Gas Tragedy
-lecture on Guantanamo Bay on May 2
-Get on the Bus 4/20

Please come, we could definitely use the help!

Kayvan

PS: Don't forget, 'Sand & Sorrow' movie screening + expert panel on
Darfur -4/26 at 7pm (more info to come soon!)