[miso-users] Question about using sashimi_plot

Yarden Katz yarden.katz at gmail.com
Tue May 19 14:51:31 EDT 2020

You can use the version of Sashimi plot that’s built into IGV - all it needs are BAM files. This will not display abundance estimates but will create the plot. If you use the version of sashimi plot that’s part of MISO, you can also just feed it BAM files and annotations and it will make the plot, but won’t display Psi estimates on the right (for that it needs the MISO output files).

Best,
Yarden