[miso-users] Unable to install MISO on server using both the method

Rory Kirchner rory.kirchner at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 16:01:51 EDT 2014

Hi Saurabh,

Oh, you’re right. If you open up a python shell and try to import misopy does it work? If it works and you do misopy.__file__, does it point to the directory you are expecting it to be in? If you pip uninstall misopy and pip install misopy does it fix it?

Sometimes you can get this error if the site-packages directory isn’t readable by your account, do the permissions look okay on where miso is installed?

Best,

Rory